Thursday, March 13, 2014

OUT ON THE TOWN | THE OWL HOUSE

Hello, world!

Thought I'd introduce ourselves with photos from a recent date night!

It was Valentine's Day and despite our love to stay home and cuddle while watching tv, The Owl House called to us and our tummies couldn't resist. 




We didn't actually go to the South Wedge Farmer's Market, but I was lucky enough to catch this while driving by. Skillz.


Isn't the snow pretty?




The Owl House is one of our favorite places to eat in Rochester! The food, so good. The atmosphere, so cute. And the wine, so tasty.

This is how they describe themselves: "The Owl House specializes in fresh, made-from-scratch New American food prepared with ingredients sourced from local providers whenever possible." 


Here we are! Me and my husband. We both wear glasses! Yay for nerds.



Giggle giggle.


I like diptychs. Wheeeee


No pictures of it, but I got the Maple + Mustard Pork Loin (with lentils! and cashews!). It was inspiringly tasty! Already I have cooked lentils for the first time because of it. I forget what Nate got.... but his wine was Elsa Bianchi Malbec and I fell in love with it.

My favorite aspect about the Owl House is that they offer such an array of options for vegan, gluten-free, local, vegetarian, and even paleo food. Restaurants like these are hard to find. 

So if you find yourself in the area, check the Owl House out! It's totally worth it.
And how can you resist a cute little owl?


No comments:

Post a Comment